WORK FOR A WORLD LEADER IN SPORTS TECH
Tell Us What You're Capable Of!
We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join the GymAware team. Check out the positions below, or just shoot through an email with your vision and skill set.
Mobile Apps Developer
Do you play Ping Pong? Like to lift weights? Do you get excited about iOS, Android and product development?
We are looking for someone with proven skills, an ability to effectively solve problems, a productive nature and good attention to detail.
If you are all of these things then we want to hear from you.
- The writing of well-documented, clean and bug-free code
- Add functionality to existing applications – including, adding advanced features involving Bluetooth and video processing.
- Contribute significantly to the technical direction, and brainstorming, of ongoing research and development.
- Taking initiative in improving, refining and adding features
What can the role offer you?
- Ability to influence the success of a local sports technology company and its products which have an expanding global market.
- A chance to interact with professional athletes, sports teams and coaches
- An opportunity to contribute and shape the business culture
- Experience that will improve and broaden your existing engineering skills
- Opportunity to lead projects and incorporate new technologies
Should have experience with –
- Native iOS app development experience
- Cross platform experience
- Min. 2 year experience using Objective-C or similar
- Git or other DVCS
- SWIFT, iCloud experience
Other things you will need –
- A good sense of humour
- Strong, clear communication skills – you must be able to present your ideas effectively, constructively critique ideas of others and express concerns or issues efficiently.
- The ability to work independently as well as in small groups
- Must be comfortable with working with geographically dispersed teams/customers
- Leadership qualities such as initiative taking, encouraging others ideas and helping expand upon them.
If you believe you possess the right skill set and are confident that you can add value to the team, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org