About the course
The GymAware Practitioner course delivers a broad overview of the functions and capabilities of the GymAware system for coaches who use, or expect to use, this technology. This course aims to make coaches aware of the versatility of the GymAware system and the many solutions it offers, as well as minimise the learning curve for operating the system.
The knowledge gained will allow coaches to implement GymAware with more efficiency, manage busy weight rooms effectively, improve athlete engagement and intent, as well as access data for analysis and reporting.
THE GYMAWARE PRACTITIONER COURSE:
• Is aimed for any accredited sports coaches, certified fitness trainers, physical education teachers, physical training instructors, enrolled sports science students and athletes who use, or may use, the GymAware system.
• Duration is approximately 2.5 hours delivered virtually and is self paced.
• There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Implement care and maintenance protocols for the GymAware PowerTool to improve longevity of the hardware.
- Prepare and setup the GymAware system to conduct sessions in gym environments with both small and large groups of athletes.
- Best position the GymAware PowerTool in relation to athletes to ensure the hardware is kept safe during lifts and the system collects the highest quality data.
- Setup the GymAware for various test protocols and alternative exercises such as lateral movements.
- Use the GymAware Teams app to track and record performance.
- Set squad and individual level targets and zones to engage athletes and drive intent.
- Find and setup the in-app and screen based leaderboards to create competition.
- Use the GymAware Cloud to quickly create athlete profiles, teams and squads.
- Use the GymAware Cloud to find and run a variety of performance reports.
• Successfully complete the 4 multiple-choice quizzes. Quizzes are offered at the end of each module and must be completed with a pass rate of 80% or more before completing the course.